Tribal Enrollment

The Enrollment Department has been busy making new photo ID cards and taking pictures of Tribal Members. We are open 8 to 5 Monday thru Thursday and 8 to 4 on Friday. Come by anytime and get your picture taken. Photo IDs are for individuals 18 years and up.


The Enrollment Department is responsible for enrolling new members into the Tribe and maintaining Tribal members' files. This includes updating addresses, name changes, and voter registration.

Veteran's Information Wanted

The Enrollment Department is gathering the names of Tribal Members who are also veterans. The names will be placed on the Veteran's commemorative wall at the Robert Whitebird Complex. Please complete and submit this form or contact the Enrollment Department at 918-542-1853 with the names of tribal veterans.

Enrollment/CDIB Cards

The Enrollment Department issues Enrollment and CDIB cards. Cards are free the first time they are issued. Replacement cards are $3 for one and $6 for both. Tribal members who come to the Enrollment Office may have their picture taken to be included on the ID cards. Please email or call the office at 918-542-1853 to arrange for your new card. Photo IDs are for individuals 18 years and up.