The government arm of the Quapaw Tribe of Oklahoma is governed by the Business Committee. The committee is comprised of seven members, each serving a two-year staggered term. The positions are elected/re-elected by a vote of registered tribal voters.
- Meetings are on the third Saturday of every month in the Community Building.
- Agenda Request must be submitted by the 3rd Wednesday of every month to have a chance at getting on that month's agenda. (Example: If the meeting is on January 18th the request must be in by January 15th)
- All requests are on a first come, first serve basis.
- When requesting monetary assistance please supply an amount.(Note that if the BC chooses to assist, that amount is not guaranteed)
- The guest portion of the meeting shall be subject to a time limitation.
- If you need special accommodations, such as a projector, please inform the BC Executive Secretary before the day of the meeting.
- The Quapaw Tribal Business Committee decides how they wish to address the matter if they so choose.
- Before submitting ANY request please make sure you have exhausted all other options before coming to the Business Committee for assistance.
- Emergency Financial Assistance (EFA)
- Social Services
- Family Services
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Minutes are also available following approval. Please choose Agenda Center for all Agendas and Minutes.
- John Berrey, Chairman
- Callie Bowden, Vice-Chairman
- Tamara Smiley-Reeves, Secretary / Treasurer
- T.C. Bear
- Zackary Turley
- Lloyd Buffalo
- Marilyn Rogers