How do I enroll in the Quapaw Tribe?
You must complete an enrollment application packet and attach the appropriate certified birth certificates documenting that you are a descendant of someone who is already on the roll. For example, if your grandmother is on the roll, you would need to provide your birth certificate and your parent's birth certificates. All birth certificates must be the certified original.

Show All Answers

1. How do I enroll in the Quapaw Tribe?
2. How do I change my name on the Quapaw Tribal roll?
3. How do I obtain a duplicate enrollment and/or Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood (CDIB) card?