Quapaw Tribe, OK


If I live outside of Oklahoma, am I eligible to title and register my vehicle with the Quapaw Tribe?

No. You must reside in the state of Oklahoma to title and register your vehicle with the Quapaw Tribe. Exceptions are made for active military and college students residing in Oklahoma and attending college out of state. Documentation of such may be required.

Can I mail my required documents to title and register my vehicle?

Yes. If the required documents and signatures have been provided, your transaction will be processed and returned.

What is required if I sell / trade my vehicle?

On the back of the title, the signature of the seller must be notarized and a copy of the Quapaw Tribal member's enrollment card must be attached and surrendered to the buyer.

What is a Black Tag?

A vehicle needs a Black Tag when the vehicle is temporarily not being driven on the road and is not insured. The purpose of obtaining a Black Tag is to avoid incurring penalties while this vehicle is not in use and not insured. Owner will not receive decals but there will be no penalties accrued.

Where can I find the Car Seat Application?

It is in the Tags section under Car Seat Program.