Chief of Quapaw Tribal Marshals
Ph: (918) 238-3137
Fx: (918) 673-1469
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Quapaw Tribal Marshals Service is the primary law enforcement agency for the Quapaw Tribe of Oklahoma. We are responsible for the safety and security of the Tribe's members and assets.
- Provide quality law enforcement, which ensures the protection of each citizen’s rights, lives, and property through:
- Effective utilization of human and organizational resources for improved cooperation, teamwork, and leadership skill building;
- Creative motivation of individual employees to increase productivity and continuing development of personal and professional skills;
- Positive involvement in the affairs of the community for enhanced interpersonal communication;
- Active participation of all employees in organizational development and processing of information;
- Responsive interaction with all criminal justice agencies for an increased exchange of information and growth of nationwide networks;
- Innovative application of available technology for crime prevention, detection, reporting, apprehension and incarceration of criminals;
- Objective analysis of planned activities for achieving targeted objectives (assuring proper expenditure of limited funding resources).
The Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training supports Oklahoma law enforcement in serving its communities, including enhancing public safety by providing education and training which promotes professionalism and enhances competency within the ranks of Oklahoma law enforcement.
The Quapaw Tribal Marshals are dispatched through the 911 system. If you are in need of emergency assistance please dial 911.
The Marshal office is not open after 4:00PM please contact the Ottawa County Sheriffs Department at 918-542-2806 to request assistance from a Quapaw Tribal Marshal if you are in need of assistance and it is not a life-threatening situation.